The island of Krk and the town of Punat are home to many trades of old, out of which fishing is particularly prominent. Join us now to indulge in the one-of-a-kind experience of night fishing in Kvarner Bay! Sail on a trawler, take part in pulling fishing nets and gutting the caught fish, and enjoy mouth-watering seafood delicacies while enjoying magnificfent views of the sea. Join us to learn about the history of the fishermen of the island, Kvarner and its underwater world.
- Available months: June - September
- Available weekdays: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday
- Departure from: Punat port, Krk port
- Departure time: 18:30
- Activity languages: English, Italian, Croatian, German
6:00 p.m. - Pick up Baška at Corinthia hotel
6:30 p.m. - Departure from Punat port
7:00 p.m. - Departure from Krk port
7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. - Dragging trawl nets, appetizer and getting to know about boating
9:00 p.m. - Net lifting. cleaning fish, getting to know the type of fishes, dinner made from the catch
11:30 p.m. - Return to Krk
Midnight - Return to the port of Punat
12:30 a.m. - Return to Baška
- Professional guide
- Fish starter
- Dinner from freshly-caught fish
- Pick up
Bring a photo camera and some warmer clothing, as it tends to get chilly in the evening.
After purchase/booking the voucher will be sent to your e-mail address or you can find it on your profile page.
Present it to an authorised person before the beginning of the experience.
You can choose whether you want to use the printed or electronic version.
In case of booking cancellation:
- more than 24 hours before the booked date, no fee is charged.
- within 24 hours before the booked date, 50% of the total amount is charged.
- in case of no show, 100% of the entire amount will be charged.