There's Nothing to Dislike When Going to Učka for a Hike!
Are you ready for a special hiking challenge? We're taking you to the Učka Nature Park on a hiking trip to the highest peak of Istria – peak Vojak. While hiking through the picturesque trails, we'll discover the enchanting forests hiding many protected species of flora and fauna. The highlight of the trip is at the highest point of 1401 m above the sea that will reward you with spectacular panoramas: from Istrian hills on one side to the glittering Adriatic sea, islands and Velebit on the other. Pure inspiration for all hikers!
- Available months: all months
- Available weekdays: Saturday
- Departure from: Poreč
- Departure time: 09:00
- Activity languages: English
09:00 - Arrival at meeting point (Terra Magica Adventures office, just next to the tennis courts at Hotel Valamar Diamant, Brulo 1)
09:10 - Preparations and start the drive to the starting point for the hike
10:30 - Start the hike
12:00 - Break for lunch and a view at the top of Mountain Ucka
13:00 - Hike down back to the van
14:30 - End of hike and drive back to Porec
15:45 - Arrival in Porec and end of the trip
The minimum age is 8 and the child must be accompanied by a parent.
Minimum number of persons: 4
Maximum number of persons: 8
Reservation is required.
Time schedule may vary due to weather conditions.
- Skilled guide
- Transfer to and from meeting point to the start of the hiking excursion
- All local taxes and Nature Park fees
- Drinks and snacks during the trip
- Optional gratuities for your guide(s)
- Transfers to and from the starting point
The organizer foresaw the following security measures during COVID-19
- Face masks required
- Social distancing throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Bring hiking shoes, enough liquids, a backpack, bug repellent, sunscreen, warm clothes for the break at the peak, snacks and/or sandwiches and money for souvenirs.
The voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Valamar Experience Concierge portal profile.
Show the voucher before the start of the experience.
You can show either the printed or electronic voucher.
In case of booking cancellation:
- more than 24 hours before the booked date, no fee is charged.
- within 24 hours before the booked date, 50% of the total amount is charged.
- in case of no show, 100% of the entire amount will be charged.
Experience organizer: Terra Magica Adventures, OIB: 38950692923