Evening City Tour
Old Town Walls, Fort Lovrijenac, Fort Bokar, Rector’s Palace, Sponza Palace... All the places that Dubrovnik is known for. But is Dubrovnik just that? Is everything revealed at first sight? Isn’t there more depth to Dubrovnik
Yes there is! Explore Dubrovnik in a different way - through its legends. Learn of the Lovrijenac Fort curse, defence against invaders and about the Freemasons Secret Society. Hear the story about St. Blaise, the protector of Dubrovnik, and visit the sight of Dead Bell to learn about its significance. Discover Dubrovnik’s hidden gem locations, places known by its beauty that only locals know about. Enjoy getting to know Dubrovnik a bit differently than other visitors do.
- Available months: May - October
- Available weekdays: Sunday
- Departure from: Pile Gate
- Activity languages: English
9:00 p.m. - Departure from Pile Gate
9:20 p.m. - Arrival at Old city granary
9:40 p.m. - Exploration of abandoned monastery and southern walls
10:00 p.m. - Discovering hidden gem locations
10:20 p.m. - Exploration of ruins – main excavation sight
10:40 p.m. - Sightseeing in harbour passage – old city harbour
10:50 p.m. - Exploration of cathedral ruins. End of tour
* Time schedule may vary due to the level of crowdedness
- Professional guide
The places to explore if you like intrigues, secrets and hidden agendas
Half - day Tour
The voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Valamar Experience Concierge portal profile.
Show the voucher before the start of the experience.
You can show either the printed or electronic voucher.
In case of booking cancellation:
- Within 12 hours before the booked date, 100% of the total amount is charged
- From 12 to 24 hours before the booked date, 50% of the total amount is charged
- More than 24 hours before the booked date, no fee is charged