Evening City Tour
Old Town Walls, Fort Lovrijenac, Fort Bokar, Rector’s Palace, Sponza Palace... All the places that Dubrovnik is known for. But is Dubrovnik just that? Is everything revealed at first sight? Isn’t there more depth to Dubrovnik
Yes there is! Explore Dubrovnik in a different way - through its legends. Learn of the Lovrijenac Fort curse, defence against invaders and about the Freemasons Secret Society. Hear the story about St. Blaise, the protector of Dubrovnik, and visit the sight of Dead Bell to learn about its significance. Discover Dubrovnik’s hidden gem locations, places known by its beauty that only locals know about. Enjoy getting to know Dubrovnik a bit differently than other visitors do.
- Available months: May - October
- Available weekdays: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
- Departure from: Pile Gate
- Activity languages: English
20:30 - Departure from Pile Gate
21:00 - Arrival at Old City Granary
21:30 - Exploration of ruins – main excavation sight, as well as the old monastery
22:00 – Sightseeing of Jesuit monastery, followed by old harbour passage
22:30 – End of tour in front of Rectors palace
* Time schedule may vary due to the level of crowdedness
- Professional guide
Departure from the Pile Gate at 20:00 (01.05-14.06.2020. and 24.08.-31.10.2020.)
Departure from the Pile Gate at 20:30 (15.06.-23.08.)
Meeting point: Pile gate, outside the city walls, near the fountain.
The voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Valamar Experience Concierge portal profile.
Show the voucher before the start of the experience.
You can show either the printed or electronic voucher.
In case of booking cancellation:
- within 12 hours before the booked date, 100% of the total amount is charged.
- between 24 to 12 hours before the booked date, 50% of the total amount is charged.
- more than 24 hours before the booked date, no fee is charged.
- in case of no show, 100% of the entire amount will be charged.
Experience organizer: ATLAS plus d.o.o. - Dubrovnik