Baška, Vrbnik, Krk
Do you know where the Baška Tablet was found? Well, we're taking you to that very place, where you'll be able to view its replica. After our time in Jurandvor, we'll be going to Baška, where you'll have some free time for lunch, swimming and walking. After the break we will be heading for Vrbnik, the place where the narrowest road in the world is located. As the icing on the cake, we'll be visiting the city of Krk, where you'll se Frankopan Fort, Vela Placa, the Church of St Dunat and many other attractions.
- Available months: April - October
- Available weekdays: Tuesday
- Departure from: Krk
- Activity languages: English, Italian, German
10:00 - Departure from the city of Krk
10:40 - Arrival at Jurandvor
11:25 - Arrival at Baška
Free time for walking or swimming
12:45 - Departure from Baška
13:15 - Arrival at Vrbnik
Tasting of wine and homemade products
14:00 - Guided tour of Vrbnik
14:30 - Departure from Vrbnik
15:30 - Arrival in the city of Krk
Guided tour of city, free time
16:30 - End of trip
16:45 - Arrival at hotel in Krk
17:15 - Arrival in Baška
The exact departure time is written on the voucher.
- Pick up
- Bus transport
- Professional tour guide
- Prosciutto and cheese tasting
- Tasting of 3 varieties of wine and 3 brandies
We bet you've heard of the famous ˝žlahtina˝ wine from Vrbnik, so treat your palate to some first-class wine!
The voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Valamar Experience Concierge portal profile.
Show the voucher before the start of the experience.
You can show either the printed or electronic voucher.
In case of booking cancellation:
- more than 24 hours before the booked date, no fee is charged.
- within 24 hours before the booked date, 50% of the total amount is charged.
- in case of no show, 100% of the entire amount will be charged.
Experience organizer: Lineaverde, obrt za trgovinu i usluge
Baška, Vrbnik, Krk