Krka National Park
NP Krka, Šibenik
Nature is always magnificent, but there are some locations where its generosity is unparalleled. You will realize that when you are standing next to the Skradinski buk, the largest waterfall in the Krka National Park, with a width of 200 to 400 m. Welcome!
- Available months: May - October
- Available weekdays: Monday, Friday
- Departure from: Makarska
- Departure time: 08:00
- Activity languages: English, German
Departure from the hotel according to the plan
11:30 a.m. - Arrival at the Krka NP, sightseeing of the Krka NP, free time
4:30 p.m. – Departure from the Krka NP and bus ride via motorway
7:00 p.m – Arrival in Makarska
- Pick up
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Tickets for the Krka National Park
Bring your camera, comfortable clothes and shoes, sun protection (sunscreen, cap and sunglasses) and money. Bring your swimsuit because the Krka National Park has designated places for swimming in certain periods. Because of the stairs, there are limitations for persons with difficulties walking and persons in wheelchairs.
The voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Valamar Experience Concierge portal profile.
Show the voucher before the start of the experience.
You can show either the printed or electronic voucher.
In case of booking cancellation:
- more than 24 hours before the booked date, no fee is charged.
- within 24 hours before the booked date, 50% of the total amount is charged.
- in case of no show, 100% of the entire amount will be charged.
Experience organizer: Elite Travel d.o.o.
NP Krka, Šibenik