Trip with the Boat Quicksilver Activ 675
Mljet, Elafiti, Korčula
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city and join us for a magical trip to the island of Mljet, the Elaphiti Islands or Korčula! Mljet will delight you with its endless green landscapes and salty lakes. You'll be visiting Polače, the oldest settlement on Mljet, which is also a national park. There, you'll have the opportunity to go for a walk or discover the island on a hired bike. If you opt for the trip to Elaphiti Islands, you're bound to love the beauty of these magnificent islands and enjoy swimming and diving near delightful reefs and caves. The third destination you can opt for is the home of Marco Polo - the island of Korčula. On Korčula, you'll explore the island's rich history and visit the house of birth of Marco Polo. Spend a carefree day surrounded by the natural beauty of the Adriatic Sea!
- Available months: May - November
- Available weekdays: all days
- Departure from: Dubrovnik
- Activity languages: English, Croatian
Guests may adapt this experience to their own personal preferences and wishes.
Kindly note that this is a private tour that can be rescheduled due to weather conditions or availability.
After your purchase a member of Valamar Experience Concierge team will contact you to arrange all details.
- Pick up
- Professional skipper
- Water and juice
- Use of diving equipment
Fuel is paid directly on board.
The organizer foresaw the following security measures during COVID-19
- Face masks required
- Social distancing throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available
- Equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Make sure to take a swimsuit and towel if you get the desire to take a dip in the sea, and make sure to bring a photo camera because you're bound to want to capture these moments forever.
The voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Valamar Experience Concierge portal profile.
Show the voucher before the start of the experience.
You can show either the printed or electronic voucher.
In case of booking cancellation:
- More than 48 hours before the booked date, no fee is charged
- Between 48 to 24 hours before before the booked date, 50% of the total amount is charged
- Within 24 hours before the booked date, 100% of the total amount is charged
- In case of no show, 100% of the entire amount will be charged.
Experience organizer: Dubrovnik Boat Charter d.o.o., OIB: 77577350214
Mljet, Elafiti, Korčula