Cheese Bar Barolin
This petite establishment near the centre of Poreč serves Istrian, Italian and Swiss cheeses, bread baked in-house and homemade prosciutto. The cheese platters are enriched with the superlative Ipša olive oil and complemented with must-try Istrian wines, most noticeably fresh Malvasia. Whether you have a penchant for cow, goat, fresh, aged or truffle cheese, this cheese bar is the go-to place for perfectly rounded snacks.
- Available months: all months
- Available weekdays: all days
- Activity languages: English, Croatian, German
Mixed cheese platter (cheese in Teran, sheep’s, cow’s and goat’s milk cheese, truffle cheese)
Bottle of Malvasia
Mixed cheese platter
Two glasses of Malvasia or Teran
Bottle of wine
- Product purchase
Monday - Sunday 10:00 - 23:00 hours
Address: Nikola Tesla 8, Porec
Internal capacity: 16
External capacity: 50
Reservations are required prior to arrival.
Juices are available for children under the age of 18.
Pets are welcome on this experience, though some restrictions may apply.
- Social distancing throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Tables are set at prescribed distance
Bring a healthy appetite!
Prepare a printed or electronic version of the voucher to present to the experience organiser upon request.
In case of booking cancellation:
- more than 24 hours before the booked date, no fee is charged.
- within 24 hours before the booked date, 100% of the total amount is charged.
- in case of no show, 100% of the entire amount will be charged.
Experience organizer: Cheese bar j.d.o.o., OIB: 51787108638