We're taking you on an interesting and educational tour of an Istrian family farm that specialises in the organic production of olive oil. We'll be visiting Chiavalon Family Farm, which is included in the list of the TOP 25 organic producers in the world. Savour the incredible flavours of first-class olive oil and learn how to correctly sample and recognise real extra-virgin olive oil! A leisurely walk through the green olive groves will introduce you to the history of making olive oil - from the Roman Era to today. Join us and discover the world of olive oil!
- Available months: all months
- Available weekdays: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Activity languages: English, Italian, Croatian, German
- Professional guide
- Olive oil tasting
- Presentation on the production of olive oil through history in Istria
January - December: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Reservation is required prior to arrival.
If you want to know more about the world of olive oil, visit the museum of olive oil in Pula, or the Eco Museum Istrian de Dignan in Vodnjan.
After purchase/booking the voucher will be sent to your e-mail address or you can find it on your profile page.
Present it to an authorised person before the beginning of the experience.
You can choose whether you want to use the printed or electronic version.
In case of booking cancellation:
- More than 24 hours before the booked date, no fee is charged
- Between 24 to 12 hours before before the booked date, 50% of the total amount is charged
- Within 12 hours before the booked date, 100% of the total amount is charged