Taste the traditional Dubrovnik delicacies!
Are you interested in how they used to grind the olives and press the grapes? How did our grandmothers used to make arancini and homemade rakija? Join us on a delicious journey to the past that will, after presenting the lifestyle of our ancestors, return you to the present. But don't worry, the return will be sweet because you'll taste the local oil, wine, prošek, arancini and dried figs and then eat a real local homemade meal. Just like in the old days!
- Available months: March - November
- Available weekdays: all days
- Departure from: Dubrovnik
- Activity languages: English, Croatian
1. Beginning of the presentation (olive mill, wine press, old rakijača, flour mill, making arancini...)
2. Tasting of olive oil, olives, prošek, travarica, lozovača, 3 types of wine, arancini, dried figs
- Tasting (of olive oil, olives, prošek, travarica, lozovača, 3 types of wine, arancini, dried figs)
- Meal (lunch or dinner)
- Education/presentation (olive mill, wine press, old rakijača, flour mill, making arancini...)
- Free parking
- Purchase of your products (wine, prošek, rakija, olive oil, arancini, dried figs)
- Transportation to a location
Be sure to bring your camera and an empty belly.
The voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Valamar Experience Concierge portal profile.
Show the voucher before the start of the experience.
You can show either the printed or electronic voucher.
In case of booking cancellation:
- More than 24 hours before the booked date, no fee is charged
- Within 12 hours before the booked date, 25% of the total amount is charged
-In case of no show, 100% of the entire amount will be charged.