Owing to its diversity, its natural beauties and exceptional level of tourism development, many centuries, Dubrovnik has maintained and cultivated is title of the pearl of the Adriatic for many centuries now. It is the administrative centre of the Dubrovnik – Neretva county and one of the most important historical and tourist centres in Croatia. Discover Dubrovnik today!
Loading map, please stand by!
Ouch. There are no results for the selected category, period and/or location. Try another combination!
Best time to visit Dubrovnik
- With only 109 rainy days per year, Dubrovnik is a city of sunshine
- It breathes with the Mediterranean spirit of mild winters and hot summers
- It features exceptionally diverse plant life, trees and flowers
Its favourable geographical position allowed for the rapid development of tourism in the region all year round. Thus, set out for Dubrovnik in spring to experience a slice of history while you are walking through Renaissance gardens and palace courtyards. In summer, take a break under the shade of cypress and pine trees, take a walk through the vineyards and taste mandarins from Dubrovnik. In winter and autumn, indulge yourself in first-class restaurants and wellness centres.
Why visit Dubrovnik
- Visit the statue of Neptune in Arboretum Trsteno
- Discover all the locations from the Game of Thrones series
- Rent a boat and row to Lokrum or Bete’s Cave
- Sample Dubrovnik’s delicacies- eel brodetto, ˝rožata˝ pudding, quince cheese, oyster soup, dirty macaroni, Dingač or ˝menestra˝ stew
- Climb on top of Srđ hill and peek into the fort of Napoelon’s army - Imperial
Choose Dubrovnik for its fusion of the Renaissance and the modern, with a touch of unique spirit, and take the break that you deserve.
- It has been included among the Top 5 destinations with the most beautiful beaches on the Mediterranean
- It distinguishes itself with is 2-kilometre-long city walls
- In 1979, it was added to UNESCO’s list of world heritage.
Throughout its turbulent history, the city was renowned for its creative goldsmiths, and the beauty and quality of their jewellery was celebrated all over the world, particularly when it comes to ˝peružin˝ necklaces made from golden beads. The city we know today is a city with a rich tradition, countless possibilities and numerous cultural attractions. It is an attractive location for both film sets and lavish weddings.