With its fascinating exhibition in the 130-year-old Austro-Hungarian fort Verudela, Aquarium Pula will present the abundance of the Adriatic flora and fauna in a unique way. Today, instead of the soldiers, the fort is occupied by fish, sharks and seahorses, jellyfish and sea turtles. Set out on a stroll through the military history of Pula and get to know this miraculous marine world!
- Available months: all months
- Available weekdays: all days
- Activity languages: English, Croatian
- The biggest aquarium in Croatia: over 250 species of living organisms in more than 100 pools and terraria
- Aquarium content: Adriatic flora and fauna, animal species of the Mediterranean, tropical freshwater and marine habitats, seahorses and seadragons, cold freshwater habitats, jellyfish, Sea Turtle Rehabilitation Centre, evolution exhibition, exhibition "Fragile Beauty"
- At the new exhibition of the Pula Aquarium "Fragile Beauty", you have the opportunity to see a cushion coral reef in a modern, new pool.
- More info
The information voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Valamar Experience Concierge portal profile.
You can use the information voucher to get additional information about the experience you are interested in.