Vela luka and Mala luka beaches at the south of Krk island
We invite all of you explorers out there who like to hike, enjoy unusual landscapes and are happy to meet lovely little sheep and goats along the way to discover two enchanting beaches in the coves of Vela luka and Mala luka, not far from Baška.
- Available months: all months
- Available weekdays: all days
- Activity languages: English
- Location: the starting point of a hiking trail that will take you to the beaches is 2 km from Baška. There is also a parking lot, which is charged for during the season. You can also get to the beaches by a taxi boat
- The hiking trail is well marked, and a part of it are shepherd paths which will give you an excellent view of the sea, nearby islands and Baška. The trail will first take you to the Vela luka cove, and if you go one kilometre further, you will reach Mala luka
- Vela luka beach: In the Vela luka cove is a wonderful beach and a restaurant where you'll be able to freshen up or rent a beach lounger, parasol and a pedal boat. If you're too tired to hike on your way back, you can get a taxi boat to take you back to Baška
- Mala luka beach: Surrounded by grass areas and sheep, it has that special pastoral charm. Nearby is the Corinthia Fort, which boasts a beautiful view of both coves
- We advise that you set out toward Vela luka and Mala luka in early morning hours and always have maps of the trails on hand. In addition to map views, they contain lots of useful information. Make sure to bring a camera so you can capture the island's unique views
The information voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Valamar Experience Concierge portal profile.
You can use the information voucher to get additional information about the experience you are interested in.