A sightseeing tour of the City of Poreč
Join us on a guided tour and be a part of authentic local experience.
Whether it is your first visit to Poreč or you already feel at home, let our professional tour guide tell you the story about this ancient city.
- Available months: November - December
- Available weekdays: Tuesday, Thursday
- Departure time: 10:00
- Activity languages: English, Italian, Croatian, German
Guests may adapt this experience to their own personal preferences and wishes.
- Departure from the hotel according to the plan
- Sightseeing tour of the Old Town (the Liberty Square, the Pentagonal Tower, Decumanus Street, the Euphrasian Basilica, the Romanic House, the Great Temple)
- End of the tour
The option without a transfer:
- Gathering outside Zagrebačka banka, Obala Maršala Tita 8b
- Professional tour guide
This is an outdoor walking tour, therefore we recommend to dress accordingly. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Minimum number of persons: 2
The organizer foresaw the following security measures during COVID-19
- Face masks required
- Social distancing throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
The voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Perfect Experience Creator portal profile.
Show the voucher before the start of the experience.
You can show either the printed or electronic voucher.
In case of booking cancellation:
- within 12 hours before the booked date 100% of the total amount is charged.
- between 24 to 12 hours before the booked date 50% of the total amount is charged.
- more than 24 hours before the booked date no fee is charged.
- In case of no show 100% of the entire amount will be charged.
Experience organizer: KOMPAS turistička agencija d.o.o., OIB: 13785319050