Peljesac Vineyards and Oyster Farms
Our first stop will be the town of Ston, a town with the second-longest walls in the world and the oldest salt pan in Europe. You'll have enough free tie in Ston to explore the town and take a few great photos of this charming little town. After Ston, we'll be visiting three vineyards and wine cellars, where a professional guide will help you discover everything you've always wanted to know about the wines of the Croatian south. After our exploration of wine, we'll be headed to the oyster farm in the bay of Mali Ston by boat. There, you'll have the opportunity to sample oysters, prosciutto and various cheeses, so get your tastebuds ready for many delightful flavours!
- Available months: all months
- Available weekdays: all days
- Departure from: Dubrovnik
- Activity languages: English, Croatian
Guests may adapt this experience to their own personal preferences and wishes.
Recommended departure time: 9:00 a..m.
Kindly note that this is a private tour that can be rescheduled due to weather conditions or availability.
After your purchase a member of Valamar Experience Concierge team will contact you to arrange all details.
- Pick up
- Trip leader
- All transport coasts for vehicle
- 0.5 l water per person
- Travel insurance
- Transport vehicle - Luxury Sedan Mercedes E class/Luxury Van Mercedes V class (price is per vehicle)
- Professional guide
The organizer foresaw the following security measures during COVID-19
- Face masks required
- Hand sanitizer available
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
After the trip, we recommend you sample the local cuisine in one of Mali Ston's restaurants. Don't forget to take your sunglasses and sunscreen so you are free to enjoy the beauties of the south!
The voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Valamar Experience Concierge portal profile.
Show the voucher before the start of the experience.
You can show either the printed or electronic voucher.
In case of booking cancellation:
- more than 24 hours before the booked date, no fee is charged.
- within 24 hours before the booked date, 50% of the total amount is charged.
- in case of no show, 100% of the entire amount will be charged.
Experience organizer: Adria Luxury Travel d.o.o., OIB: 69841450761