Peljesac Vineyards and Oyster Farms
Our first stop will be the town of Ston, a town with the second-longest walls in the world and the oldest salt pan in Europe. You'll have enough free tie-in Ston to explore the town and take a few great photos of this charming little town. After Ston, we'll be visiting three vineyards and wine cellars, where a professional guide will help you discover everything you've always wanted to know about the wines of the Croatian south. After our exploration of wine, we'll be headed to the oyster farm in the bay of Mali Ston by boat. There, you'll have the opportunity to sample oysters, prosciutto, and various cheeses, so get your tastebuds ready for many delightful flavors!
- Available months: all months
- Available weekdays: all days
- Departure from: Valamar hotels and campsites
- Activity languages: English, Croatian
Guests adapt this experience to their wishes and preferences.
Please note that this is a private experience that may be delayed due to weather or availability.
After the purchase, you will be contacted by a member of the Valamar Experience Concierge team to agree on all the details.
Recommended departure time: 9:00 a..m.
- Pick up
- Trip leader
- All transport coasts for vehicle
- 0.5 l water per person
- Travel insurance
- Transport vehicle - Luxury Sedan Mercedes E class (1-3 PAX)/Luxury Van Mercedes V class (4-6 PAX) - price is per vehicle
- Professional guide
After the trip, we recommend you sample the local cuisine in one of Mali Ston's restaurants. Don't forget to take your sunglasses and sunscreen so you are free to enjoy the beauties of the south!
Prepare a printed or electronic version of the voucher to present to the experienced organizer upon request.
In case of booking cancellation:
- more than 24 hours before the booked date, no fee is charged.
- between 24 to 12 hours before the booked date 50% of the total amount is charged.
- within 12 hours before the booked date 100% of the total amount is charged.
- in case of no show, 100% of the entire amount will be charged.
Experience organizer: Adria Luxury Travel d.o.o., OIB: 69841450761