Join us on a trip to the best place for fun in Istria! The water park Aquacolors Poreč offers all its visitors a one-of-a-kind time on 13 giant slides, a pool with artificial waves and 500-metre-long river. Let's head to Croatia's biggest water park for a day full of excitement!
- Available months: May - September
- Available weekdays: all days
- Activity languages: English, Italian, German
- Use of attractions on land and water: attractions divided into 4 groups (fun, adrenaline, relax and relaxation for children, 500 m long winding lazy river, pool with artificial waves over an area of 2,700 m², Total length of slides over 1000 m; Slides Looping Rocket, Multiside, Free Fall and others range between 100 and 200 metres in length. Half the slides are used with dinghies, while the rest are used independently, i.e. body slide)
- Limited number of loungers and parasols
- Medical service
- Consumption of food and drinks
- Use of lockers
June & September: 10:00 - 18:00
July & August: 10:00 - 19:00
The minimum height for the slides is 110 cm.
The 6 hour ticket and 3.5 hour ticket can be used at any time within the official opening hours of the water park.
Students up to 21 years of age are entitled to a student discount on presentation of a valid student card
To complement your experience, indulge in sampling some culinary specialties.
The voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Valamar Experience Concierge portal profile.
Show the voucher before the start of the experience.
You can show either the printed or electronic voucher.
In case of booking cancellation:
- more than 24 hours before the booked date, no fee is charged.
- within 24 hours before the booked date, 50% of the total amount is charged.
- in case of no show, 100% of the entire amount will be charged.
Experience organizer: ASKET d.o.o., OIB: 33574721500