Join us on a trip to the best place for fun in Istria! The water park Aquacolors Poreč offers all its visitors a one-of-a-kind time on 13 giant slides, a pool with artificial waves, a water bar and 500-metre-long river. The park also features the stunning Crocodile Bay, which won first place in the 2020 competition for the most beautiful commercial swimming pools in Europe. Let's head to Croatia's biggest water park for a day full of excitement!
- Available months: June - September
- Available weekdays: all days
- Activity languages: English, Italian, German
- Use of attractions on land and water
- Limited number of loungers and parasols
- Medical service
- Consumption of food and drinks
- Use of lockers
June & September: 10:00 - 18:00
July & August: 10:00 - 19:00
Address: Molindrio 18, Poreč
The minimum height for the slides is 120 cm.
The 6 hour ticket and 3.5 hour ticket can be used at any time within the official opening hours of the water park.
Students up to 21 years of age are entitled to a student discount on presentation of a valid student card.
Attractions divided into 4 groups: fun, adrenaline, relax and relaxation for children.
Half the slides are used with dinghies, while the rest are used independently, i.e. body slide.
Entrance for children up to 100 m is free.
- Hand sanitizer available
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Deck chairs are set at prescribed distance
To complement your experience, indulge in sampling some culinary specialties.
Prepare a printed or electronic version of the voucher to present to the experience organiser upon request.
In case of booking cancellation:
- more than 24 hours before the booked date, no fee is charged.
- within 24 hours before the booked date, 50% of the total amount is charged.
- in case of no show, 100% of the entire amount will be charged.
Experience organizer: ASKET d.o.o., OIB: 33574721500