Venice via Poreč
Venice is a city of nostalgia, exceptional architecture and an abundance of invaluable cultural and historical heritage. With us, lovers of art, culture and history are bound to finally come into their own! We have prepared a special educational and relaxing trip to the most desirable vacation spot in Europe just for you. Visit the most romantic city in the world with us and experience Italy from a different perspective.
- Available months: July - March
- Available weekdays: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Departure from: Poreč
- Activity languages: English, Russian, German
7:30* - Boat ride to Venice
10:30 - Arrival in Venice. Free time for sightseeing and leisure activities
16:30 - Departure towards Istria by boat
20:00 - Arrival in Poreč
Ship: Prince of Venice
Taking your passport/ EU identity card is compulsory!
Every boat departure and arrival is proceeded by border control.
Daily departures are not guaranteed without a minimum of 120 people.
*The exact departure time is written on the voucher.
- Transport by boat
- Gondola ride
- Water taxi ride
- Bus transport
COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRANCE IN ITALY
Compulsory measures for EU passengers over the age of 6 when boarding the vessel:
- Proof of negative molecular (PCR) test issued no more than 72 hours prior to arrival or antigen (RAT) test for Covid-19 taken within 48 hours prior to arrival (in English language) or
- Proof of vaccination with a second dose of vaccine Pfizer-BioNtech, Moderna, Vaxzevria (for Johnson & Johnson first, only dose) against COVID-19 more than 14 days ago or
- Proof of overcome the Covid-19 disease 6 months prior arrival
- All forms, which are available at the following links, must be completed in advance:
The correctness of the required documentation and completed forms is the responsibility of the customer of experience.
- Citizens of 3rd World countries have to stay at least 14 days in one of the EU states before travelling to Italy. Also, one of the measures mentioned above is obligate.
- Passengers aged 7 years or older need to wear a surgical face mask during their entire trip.
Further information on testing (BAT or PCR) at the Valamar hotel or camping resort is available here.
The organizer foresaw the following security measures during COVID-19:
- Face masks required
- Social distancing throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Bring comfortable and light clothing as one part of the trip will be done on foot.
The trip is appropriate for children above the age of 4.
Currency used in Venice: Euro (€).
The voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Valamar Experience Concierge portal profile.
Show the voucher before the start of the experience.
You can show either the printed or electronic voucher.
In case of booking cancellation:
- within 12 hours before the booked date 100% of the total amount is charged.
- between 24 to 12 hours before the booked date 50% of the total amount is charged.
- more than 24 hours before the booked date no fee is charged.
- In case of no show 100% of the entire amount will be charged.
Experience organizer: KOMPAS turistička agencija d.o.o., OIB: 13785319050