Venice via Poreč
Venice is a city of nostalgia, exceptional architecture and an abundance of invaluable cultural and historical heritage. With us, lovers of art, culture and history are bound to finally come into their own! We have prepared a special educational and relaxing trip to the most desirable vacation spot in Europe just for you. Visit the most romantic city in the world with us and experience Italy from a different perspective.
- Available months: April - October
- Available weekdays: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Departure from: Poreč
- Departure time: 07:30
- Activity languages: English, Russian, German
7:30 a.m. - Boat ride to Venice
10:30 a.m. - Arrival in Venice. Free time for sightseeing and leisure activities
4:30 p.m. - Departure towards Istria by boat
8:00 p.m. - Arrival in Poreč
*The exact departure time is written on the voucher.
- Transport by boat
- Gondola ride
- Water taxi ride
- Bus transport
Ship: Prince of Venice
Taking your passport/ EU identity card is compulsory!
Every boat departure and arrival is proceeded by border control.
Bring comfortable and light clothing as one part of the trip will be done on foot.
The trip is appropriate for children above the age of 4.
Currency used in Venice: €.
The voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Valamar Experience Concierge portal profile.
Show the voucher before the start of the experience.
You can show either the printed or electronic voucher.
In case of booking cancellation:
- Within 12 hours before the booked date, 100% of the total amount is charged
- From 12 to 24 hours before the booked date, 50% of the total amount is charged
- More than 24 hours before the booked date, no fee is charged