Venice via Poreč
Take the opportunity to feel like a true Italian for a day! Indulge in an espresso in St Mark's Square with an orchestra playing in the back, have a romantic ride through the inner canals of Venice on a gondola or simply walk arround the city and breath in the history of this amazing place as you admire its beauty and architecture.
- Available months: July - March
- Available weekdays: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Departure from: Port of Poreč (Obala maršala Tita 15)
- Activity languages: English, Russian, German
07:00 - Check-in and boarding the ship Prince of Venice from the port of Poreč
07:30 - Departure for Venice
10:00 - Arrival in the Venetian Lagoon
10:30 - Disembarkation and passport control
11:00* - Free time for sightseeing and leisure activities in Venice
16:00 - Meeting for return, passport control and embarkation
16:30 - Departure towards Istria
20:00 - Arrival to the port of Poreč
*Please have in mind that passport control is mandatory and waiting time is beyond our control.
Pick up option available to choose in detail section. Pick up time and location not included in the itinerary.
- Transport by ship
Optional activities, such as lunch or gondola ride, available for on-site purchase.
Minimum number of persons: 120
The trip is appropriate for children above the age of 4.
Taking your passport/ EU identity card is mandatory!
Currency used in Venice: Euro (€).
- All animals must be in possession of the international passport for animals and should be in possession of all vaccines required by both the point of origin and the destination port.
- Dogs cannot be larger than 60 cm in length and 50 cm in height (from the head down).
- Dogs must be in possession of a mouth muzzle and kept on a leash at all times.
- Dogs are allowed only on the open parts of the vessel.
COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRANCE IN ITALY
Compulsory measures for EU passengers over the age of 6 when boarding the vessel:
- Proof of negative molecular (PCR) test issued no more than 72 hours prior to arrival or antigen (RAT) test for Covid-19 taken within 48 hours prior to arrival (in English language) or
- Proof of vaccination with a second dose of vaccine Pfizer-BioNtech, Moderna, Vaxzevria (for Johnson & Johnson first, only dose) against COVID-19 more than 14 days ago or
- Proof of overcome the Covid-19 disease 6 months prior arrival
- All forms, which are available at the following links, must be completed in advance:
The correctness of the required documentation and completed forms is the responsibility of the customer of experience.
- Citizens of 3rd World countries have to stay at least 14 days in one of the EU states before travelling to Italy. Also, one of the measures mentioned above is obligate.
- Passengers aged 7 years or older need to wear a surgical face mask during their entire trip.
Further information on testing (BAT or PCR) at the Valamar hotel or camping resort is available here.
- Take the unique opportunity to enjoy a gondola ride in one of the most romantic cities in the world
- Make sure to visit Ponte di Rialto, the oldest bridge across the Grand Canal and take a memorable picture
- If you are in search for hidden gems visit Libreria Acqua Alta for the most picturesque bookstore in Venice
Show printed or electronic voucher to the experience organiser before the start of the experience.
Within 12 hours before the booked date 100% of the total amount is charged.
Between 24 to 12 hours before the booked date 50% of the total amount is charged.
More than 24 hours before the booked date no fee is charged.
In case of no show 100% of the entire amount will be charged.
In case of illness, passengers are required to provide necessary documentation in order to apply for refund.
Experience organizer: KOMPAS turistička agencija d.o.o., OIB: 13785319050