Plitvice Lakes have always been a source of inspiration for countless artists and travellers and were included on UNESCO's list of world heritage in 1979. Globally famous as a natural phenomenon of rare and unique beauty, Plitvice Lakes are bound to leave you breathless. Join us today on this exciting day trip, learn about all the specificities of this much-loved tourist destination from our tour guide and find out why Plitvice Lakes National Park has captured the hearts of countless visitors!
- Available months: May - October
- Available weekdays: Monday, Thursday
- Departure from: Poreč
- Departure time: 07:30
- Activity languages: English, German
7:45 a.m. - Departure from Poreč
1:00 p.m. - Lunch in local restaurant
2:15 p.m. - Guided tour of the National Park
5:15 p.m. - Departure from National Park
10:00 p.m. - Expected arrival in Poreč
*Time schedule may vary due to the traffic / crowd conditions.
The exact departure time is written on the voucher.
- Professional guide
Bring comfortable and light clothing as one part of the trip will be done on foot.
The voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Valamar Experience Concierge portal profile.
Show the voucher before the start of the experience.
You can show either the printed or electronic voucher.
In case of booking cancellation:
- Within 12 hours before the booked date, 100% of the total amount is charged
- From 12 to 24 hours before the booked date, 50% of the total amount is charged
- More than 24 hours before the booked date, no fee is charged