Dolphins & Panorama
We're taking you to see the friendliest and most beloved of all mammals - dolphins - and we're very likely to encounter them! Even if we don't run into them, you'll still be able to enjoy a magnificent view of the Poreč riviera and West Istria. Join us to spend some time with these magnificent, friendly creatures!
- Available months: April - October
- Available weekdays: all days
- Departure from: Port of Poreč
- Activity languages: English, Italian, German
17:00 - Departure from Poreč
Free cruise towards the open sea in search of dolphins.
Enjoying views of the Poreč riviera and the west coast of Istria.
The exact departure time is written on the voucher.
- Pick up by boat on the island
- Boat transport
Ship name: Kristofor
Minimum number of persons: 20
Maximum number of persons: 80
Time schedule may vary due to weather conditions.
The departure of the trip is at 6 pm, in the pre-season and post-season (until 1.5 and from 24.08) when the sun sets earlier, the departure is at 5:30 pm.
A transfer option is available.
Pets are welcome on this experience, though some restrictions may apply.
- Face masks
- Hand sanitizer available
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Drinks will be waiting for you on board. Make sure to take a photo camera and some warmer clothing, as we'll be setting sail in the evening.
Prepare a printed or electronic version of the voucher to present to the experience organiser upon request.
In case of booking cancellation:
- more than 24 hours before the booked date, no fee is charged.
- within 24 hours before the booked date, 50% of the total amount is charged.
- in case of no show, 100% of the entire amount will be charged.
Experience organizer: CERE, uslužno trgovački obrt, OIB: 35815508072