Adventure Wine Tasting: Wine Cellar Escape
The cellars of Matošević Wines in Krunčići, just outside of Poreč, have recently launched their exhilaratingly entertaining wine tasting tour – the Wine Cellar Escape. It starts as a typical wine tour as you look around the cellars and learn more about the winery’s history. But then it takes a sharp and adventurous turn when you’re given the first set of tasks. Solve mysterious, mathematical, cryptographic and other puzzles to crack the code that unlocks a treasure chest. Find out why this escape room has already delighted scores of visitors. Arm yourself with knowledge and take your friends on a fun wine adventure!
- Available months: all months
- Available weekdays: all days
- Activity languages: English, Croatian
11:00 am – Wine tasting and organoleptic analysis
11:10 am – Learning about the technology and process of winemaking
11:20 am – Tour of the winery and cellars
11:30 am – Puzzle solving
12:30 pm - End of experience
- Wine tasting
- Wine education/presentation
- Transfer to the location
- Purchase of products (wine)
- 9 am – 7 pm / Saturday, Sunday, Holidays 10 am - 6 pm (summer business hours)
- 9 am – 4 pm / Saturday 10 am - 4 pm (winter business hours)
Address: Krunčići 2, Sv. Lovreč
Adults only (children are allowed in the company of parents; we do not serve wine to minors).
Advance booking required.
Pets are welcome on this experience, though some restrictions may apply.
- Face masks required
- Social distancing throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available
Bring a camera and comfortable shoes and clothes.
Prepare a printed or electronic version of the voucher to present to the experience organiser upon request.
In case of booking cancellation:
- more than 24 hours before the booked date, no fee is charged.
- within 24 hours before the booked date, 50% of the total amount is charged.
- In case of no show, 100% of the entire amount will be charged
Experience organizer: Vina Matošević d.o.o., OIB: 07522744600